**Each of our pieces are handmade, we will send them out from our Asian studio when the local warehouses are out of stock. Any questions,please feel free to contact us at any time.
Coppertist.Wu offer a 30-day return & exchange policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date.
30-DAY RETURN CONDITIONS:
* Exchanges and Refunds will be accepted within 14 days of your original receipt of the order.
* Beyond 14 days ONLY EXCHANGES will be accepted within 30 days of the original receipt of the order.
* The products must be returned in new, resellable condition. Products that are altered or damaged(scratches, wreckage etc.) do not qualify and may be discarded.
* We will not take responsibility for loss of or damage to the goods that remain undelivered to our warehouse.
* We only accepts exchanges or resending your package, but refund will be not accepted if your package was lost during shipment.
* Please inform us the tracking number, and please write you Order Number and your Full Name in the returned package. * Items returned without authorization will not be accepted. To obtain an Authorization Form, please contact customer support via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. * Exchange for a different length or item, the amount of the goods will be recalculated. * All custom items are not subject to returns, due to the fact that each piece is made to order. * Final Sale items or Gifts are not refundable or exchangeable. * Shipping paid on Returned Items is non-refundable.
* Each order only allows return once.
Coppertist.Wu will not reimburse or pay for return shipping or re-delivery shipping costs except the following circumstances * Customer received the wrong item.(customers need to contact us within 30 days of receiving their order, or we will think the customers accept the wrong item and it can not be returned.) * The item is broken, defective. (For broken or defective items, customers need to contact us within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
365 - DAY WARRANTY CONDITIONS: 1) Coppertist.Wu offers 365 day warranty service. 2) The used item(excludescustom items / final items) has any problem within 14 days of the delivered date, we offers refund or resends the items, customers pay for resend and return shipping fee. The used custom item has any problem within 14 days of the delivered date, we offers one-time repairment(Warranty is voided on user damage issues i.e: water damage, accidental breakage, etc.), customers pay for resend and return shipping fee. 3) The used item has any problem beyond 14 days, we refunds10% - 20% of the jewelry price, or offers the same amount coupon code.
HOW TO RETURN? Please carefully package the item you are returning in its original packaging. It must be presented in its original packaging and accompanied by the appropriate sales slip, any appraisals. You are responsible for the return shipping label. Once your package is prepared, please contact our customer service to get further details of returning address.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN? Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for us to receive and process. Upon processing your return, we will send a confirmation of your return to the email address associated with your account. Once submitted, refunds will be transferred to your bank account in two to ten business days, which depends on your bank.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us by e-mail: email@example.com.
Each piece of COPPERTIST.WU is made of A-grade fine brass, copper, bronze, silver etc. In addition, we also provide custom service by precious material.
Compared to other metals, copper has an interesting and fascinating chemical effect over time, as it created a close relationship between the environment and the user. We also developed a unique handmade aging process, so that each piece of copper artwork has its own unique attributes.
Accessories, made of copper, do not require special maintenance during used period, just need to keep it in a dry place and stay away from acid detergent, salt cleaner and various oil, chloride and other chemical materials, which will cause corrosion on the surface of the product. Avoiding to use cleaning tools to prevent surface scratches. The maintenance methods of 925 sterling silver are same as above. You can also use a silver wiping cloth or OPI to polish the surface regularly to keep it as the original one.